29 Stanhope Street
Boston, MA 02116
Telephone: 617-236-1012 - Fax: 617-236-0334
Web site: http://www.vpi.org/boston/
Member Services Coordinator
Community and resource center for people living with HIV/AIDS. Services include:
- Meal programs (lunch and dinner) and nutritional consultation
- Support groups
- Prevention and Education Programs
- Bridges for Life Medical Adherence Program
- L.I.F.E. (Learning Immune Function Enhancement) health course
- Computer lab and computer training
- Mental Health Counseling
- Basic services (personal care packages, hair cuts, pastoral care, legal consultations, clinical trials updates, employment support program)
- Housing assistance
- Arts program
- Holistic therapies
- Social activities
M: 12pm-8pm, Tu-Th: 12pm-6pm, F: 12pm-5pm
Requirements / Restrictions:
Membership in BLC requires verification of HIV+ status from a doctor or nurse, income verification and a photo ID.
Programs and services are free to members.
Spanish, ASL upon request.
Orange line: Back Bay stop. Green line: Copley Square.
(Categories for this entry: Health)
While every effort is made to provide current and accurate information for the agency descriptions and hours of operation, it is recommended to call the agency to verify the information before visiting.